Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 24, 2023

Santa Hat

 The other day, my girl friend asked me if I could make her a Santa Hat for her boyfriend. It’s a surprise gift for Christmas. Oh my, I have never done up a. Santa Hat before, but I am willing to take on this challenge. Once I have decided to create one for her, I start doing research, searching online for the right pattern and start my project. She requests to put an holly leave on the rim of the hat and she said, her boyfriend like longer tip.  After a few days of doing research and I found something that I could work with…




This one didn’t take me long to create, maybe because it’s my first time creating a Santa Hat, I kind of having a mixed feeling about it, not sure if I could make it the way she wants, but it has accomplished.  I show it to her and she likes it a lot. Now, it’s just pending for pick-up. I used acrylic yarn for this because acrylic yarn is more stretchable. It’s machine washable with Cold water and lay flat to dry. She gave me his head circumference and I just have to make sure it’s will fit. I have to alter a little on the pattern to get the result I want. This is one reason I like to create and design, it’s never the same every time, I have to be intuitive and think through my creations - I enjoy the challenge and the making process.


Christmas is just around the corner, If you still haven’t buy all the gifts/presents for the loved ones, consider order something from LalaBuy Baby, we are still taking orders. See you at the next post!

Check-out: 

IG: LalaBuy.Baby

FB: https://www.facebook.com/LalaBuyBaby

Email: Lalabuybaby66@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment