Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Ria, the Hippo

After we’ve made a giraffe for the bigger sister, how could we missed not making one for the younger sister too? Liandra saw her older sister has a giraffe, she wanted one as well. She said, I would like a hippo because they are the strongest animal is the world, As being the grandparents, we want to be fair, so Ria was made right after Gigi was created. Let’s meet Ria, the little hippo!


Ria is a cute little thing, she is about 7 inches tall, I used the Premier yarn on her, it’s 45% cotton and 55% acrylic, it’s totally machine washable if this get dirty. I added a few strange of eye lashes, an eye brows and put her in a stripe two colour T-shirt with a bow around the neck, just cuteness overload. 

 



Here is Ria side view. The two pink patches on her face are her nostrils. Liandra loves her very much, she is keeping Ria on her bed every night. 

I have been getting orders for different projects made for Christmas, From amigurumi toys; to Santa Hat, to puppy dog. I feel complete when I can create something from scratch and custom made a piece that my customer love. Some of my works go to donations for doing a good deed. 

LalaBuy Baby is currently still accepting commission and custom made request. We still have time to create something before Christmas, so don’t delay and place your order now.  All the projects I was working on has completed on time, and ready for some more. Nothing better then a hand made piece to give to a loved one as a gift, it’s heart warming with a personal touch!  See you on my next post! 

Check-out my other websites: 

IG: Lalabuy.baby

FB: https://www.facebook.com/LalaBuyBaby

Email: Lalabuybaby66@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment